ANDERSEN 10in Alumistinger Ball Mount (3511)
Features of ANDERSEN 10in Alumistinger Ball Mount 3511
- 1" shank hole
- GTWR Towing Capacity: 8,000 lbs
- Tongue Weight: 800 lbs
- Solid Aluminum construction will not rust, chip or peel — EVER
- Fits all standard 2" receivers
- Meets V5 and SAE J684 certifications
- Made in the USA
- Fully tested by an independent lab
- All Alumistinger sizes can be used in a drop or rise position
Product Info for ANDERSEN 10in Alumistinger Ball Mount 3511ANDERSEN ALUMISTINGER BALL MOUNT
Fits all 2" standard receivers.
Couples with 2-1/2" Sleeve (part # 3800) for use in 2-1/2" receiver.
No Paint - No Rust - Forever
Meets SAE J684 and V5 certification standards.
Fully tested by an independent lab.
All Alumistinger sizes can be used in a drop or rise position.
Andersen Hitches’ often copied but never equaled Alumistinger was one of the very first aluminum ball mounts in the towing industry.
With its unique, stand-out appearance the Alumistinger ball mount offers boat, snowmobile, ATV, and utility trailer owners the highest quality and one of the best looking ball mount hitches on the market.
The Alumistinger is made of one solid piece of aluminum alloy with no welds, giving it all the strength and durability you need.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Andersen Manufacturing dealer