ANDERSEN 8in Offset Stinger and Cable System (3140)
Features of ANDERSEN 8in Offset Stinger and Cable System 3140
- The 3101 adapter stinger and cable system can be used to convert the 8" Offset Ranch Hitch Adapter (part # 3139) into a straight tubed adapter
- The 3101 model has 3 inches of adjustment 12 to 15 inches, belled coupler allows for hookup even when up to 3" off center
- The 3140 model is 8" offset stinger and cable system, has 2.5 inches of adjustment from 13.5 to 16 inches, bell shaped coupler allows for hookup even when up to 3" off-center, and includes remote-latch assembly
- The 3140 offset stinger assembly allows the Ranch Hitch Adapter owner to convert his Straight-Tubed Ranch Hitch Adapter (part # 3100) into an 8" offset adapter
- Both models rated at 24,000 lb GTWR and 6,000 lb tongue capacity
- Meets V-19 standards
Product Info for ANDERSEN 8in Offset Stinger and Cable System 3140Transform your 5th wheel trailer with our Ranch Hitch Adapter and use any standard gooseneck hitch in the bed of your truck.
Andersen Manufacturing 3140 Offset Stinger Assembly allows the Ranch Hitch Adapter owner to convert his Straight-Tubed Ranch Hitch Adapter (part # 3100) into an 8" offset adapter.
The offset adapter fits into all Ranch Hitch Adapter bases and includes the remote latch cable.
The product is the graysilver offset piece with the cable attached to it.
IMPORTANT: We do not recommend using the Ranch Hitch adapter (3100 or 3139) on a cushioned or moveable pin box, only on static pin box applications. See our Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection instead.
IS THE RANCH HITCH ADAPTER RIGHT FOR YOU?
To see if the adapter will fit your 5th wheel, do the following:
Back your truck into position as if you were hooking up your 5th wheel.
Measure from the "pin plate" (the bottom of the pin box) down to the top of the ball in the bed of your truck.
MAKE LIFE SIMPLER WITH ANDERSEN HITCHES
If you want to pull a 5th wheel trailer but don't want to lose your truck bed to a bulky 5th wheel hitch, we have the solution for you. You can use any standard gooseneck hitch in your truck bed with our Ranch Hitch Adapter attached to the trailer.
Not only is it strong, it is also very easy to use. Most gooseneck receivers require you to get into the bed of your truck to latch the coupler, not so with the Ranch Hitch Adapter. The remote cable mechanism allows you to engage and release the coupler while standing on the ground outside your pickup. The bell shaped receiver allows for the hitch ball and adapter to be as much as 3" off center, and still slide into place correctly.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Andersen Manufacturing dealer