ANDERSEN No-Sway Weight Distribution Hitch 4in Drop/Rise, 2in Ball, Universal Frame Brackets (3324)
Features of ANDERSEN 4in No-Sway Weight Distribution Hitch 3324
- Unparalleled Sway Control that self-adjusts
- So quiet you won't even know it's there!
- Patented True Motion-Dampening system - drastically reduces bounce
- Weighs under 60lbs!
- 2 in. ball included - no extras to buy
- One pin removal from tow vehicle
- Grease-free system - ball and coupler move as one
- Easy install - no pry bars needed!
- Doubles as standard ball mount for towing without weight distribution
- 10,000 lbs GTWR; 1,400 lbs tongue weight
Product Info for ANDERSEN 4in No-Sway Weight Distribution Hitch 3324There is a better way - and this is it!
Andersen MFG silent, 'No-Sway,' 'No-Bounce' Weight Distribution Hitch doesn't just raise the bar, it sets it.
Combining modern materials, technology and innovation, it’s the simplest, quietest, and most advanced weight distribution hitch on the road today.
This is a first in the industry giving trailer owners the best anti-sway option and the only true Motion-Dampening system (anti-bounce) around.
Owners can't believe how smooth and quiet the ride is!
The Andersen Weight Distribution Hitch (available with 4" or 8" drop/rise) doesn't just raise the bar, it sets it at a whole new level — changing the industry forever!
We combined modern materials, technology and innovation to create the simplest, quietest, and most advanced weight distribution hitch on the road today.
Andersen weight distribution kits offer a first in the industry, giving trailer owners the best anti-sway and anti-bounce with the only true Motion-Dampening system around.
Andersen Weight Distribution Hitch Fitment Guide
To determine if you need a 4" or 8" drop/rise, please do the following:
A. With your trailer level, measure from the ground to the bottom of the trailer coupler.
B. Now measure from the ground to the top of your receiver (top of 2" square tube).
The difference between the first and second measurements will tell you what size drop you will need:
- If the difference is 4"or less, then the 4" drop will work for your set up (in drop or rise position).
- If the difference is between 4" and 8", then the 8" drop will work for your set up (in drop or rise position).
- If the difference is greater than 8", then you may need a custom shank for your set up.
Read a professional review in our blog
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Andersen Manufacturing dealer
No-Sway Weight Distribution