COBRA Marine Class D DSC Fixed-Mount 25-Watt White VHF Radio (MR-F45-D)
Features of COBRA Marine Class D DSC 25-Watt VHF Radio MR-F45-D
- Class-D DSC allows you to send distress signals at the touch of a button and exchange position information with other boats or stations
- Choose between 1 or 25 watt output power for short or long communication
- Operate on any of the three established channel maps for these areas
- Get instant, 24 hour access to national All-Hazards and weather information on 10 NOAA weather channels
- Audible tones and a visual alarm alert you to nearby threatening weather
- Compliant with the latest FCC Specs for Class-D VHF Radios
- Send distress signals at the touch of a button
- Instant access to 10 NOAA weather channels
- 1 or 25 watts for short or long communication
Product Info for COBRA Marine Class D DSC 25-Watt VHF Radio MR-F45-D
The Cobra MR F45 is a full function DSC-capable VHF radio. The selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short or long-range communication. This unit has features usually reserved for more costly VHF radio units including Dual Watch, an adjustable backlight, and function keys on the mic.
It also includes all of the core features of Cobra's fixed mount radios like; Noise canceling microphone, NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, JIS7 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, DSC call log, External speaker jack, Illuminated LCD display, Signal strength meter, GPS input capability, etc.
Compliant with the FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios. Digital Selective Calling allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations. DSC features on this Class-D radio include: A Dedicated Channel 70 (DSC Channel) Receiver, GPS Position Display Capability, Illuminated Distress Button, Easy MMSI Entry, Position Send and Request, Position Input Reminder, Coast Guard DSC Check Capability, etc.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Cobra dealer