When it comes to casual footwear, the first association that comes up is convenience. Shoes, which you have to wear at least 8 hours a day, should provide one hundred percent comfort.
GRITR Outdoors has a big variety of footwear to choose from.
- Sneakers are worthy competitors to loafers and ballet flats. A flat sole is a sign of comfort, in such footwear you will not get tired from morning to late evening. Women's casual sneakers can be worn not only with jeans but also with suits, skirts, and dresses.
- Moccasins are worn only on bare feet. Such models are suitable for warm seasons since they are made of natural leather or light suede with very thin soles.
- Oxfords are usually made of black or dark brown leather. Such business casual footwear can be worn only with pants.
- Derby shoes are less formal than Oxfords, so such mens casual footwear can be worn with jeans, shorts, or sweatpants. These shoes are suitable for any style of clothing.
- Loafers are extremely comfortable. People, who have to travel and walk a lot, usually wear them. This type of footwear is suitable both for casual and business casual styles.
On Gritr Outdoors you may find shoes of such reliable brands as:
Twisted X was founded in 2005. Its mission is to provide customers with the most comfortable footwear using sustainable materials. Shoes are their main focus, so, if you need high-quality footwear, Twisted X is always the best choice.
Merrell began their business in 1981. Merrell is best known for moderately priced outdoor footwear that you can either hike in or wear every day. All of the shoes are made in the USA with premium materials.
Teva started its history when its founder needed high-quality sandals. Nowadays, they produce affordable footwear of great durability and quality.
It is difficult to give preference to any particular brand, each one is good in specific conditions. You should carefully study the characteristics of casual footwear and make a choice according to your needs.