Features of GRANITE Stash 42mm Multi-Tool Kit GTKS19OD42
- Compact multitool stored inside your steerer
- 8-piece Multi-tool: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, T25, Flathead / Spoke key: 0, 1, 2, 3 with valve core removing function
- Installation is quick and easy with no tapping of your steerer required
- Suitable for bikes with an open end steerer tube with the "bottom of fork crown to top of stem" length from 150mm to 240mm
- Two different versions for Tapered and 1 1/8" Straight steerer tubes
- System weight 135g (incl. multitool)
Product Info for GRANITE Stash 42mm Multi-Tool Kit GTKS19OD42
The Granite Stash Multi-Tool Kit is compatible with tapered and 1-1/8" straight steer tubes with different low cap options. It's suitable for MTB with the "bottom of fork crown to top of stem" length from 150mm to 240mm.
The Stash Tool System makes use of the space inside your steerer tube and handlebars and converts them into a practical tool storage unit, making a backpack redundant.
The Stash RCX hides an 8-piece multi-tool and spoke key inside your steerer, What you get is a folding tool that includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits, T25 and a flat-head screwdriver. Granite Stash RCX stealth mini tool features a spoke key that works with 0-, 1-, 2-, and 3-sized spoke nipples!
The Spoke Key itself also provides a valve core remove function! You can just grab and use it in seconds without interrupting the flow of your ride!
Warning: May not work with Rockshox Forks and Fox E-MTB Forks steerer due to the steerer internal tapered construction. Please contact fork manufacturer to check compatibility before purchase.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Granite dealer