Open Box (Damaged package): BLUE FORCE Padded Vickers Combat Applications Nylon Hardware Coyote Brown Sling (VCAS-200-OA-CB)
Features of BLUE FORCE Padded Vickers Combat Applications Nylon Hardware Coyote Brown Sling (VCAS-200-OA-CB)
- Fits standard carbines and rifles
- Contrasting pull tab
- 1.25" webbing on both ends secured with included triglides
- 2" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Maximum Sling Length - 57" with the Adjuster tightened / 67" fully extended
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- Nylon hardware: glass reinforced DuPont Zytel Nylon
Product Info for BLUE FORCE Padded Vickers Combat Applications Nylon Hardware Coyote Brown Sling (VCAS-200-OA-CB)
The BLUE FORCE GEAR Padded Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry expert and former 1st SFOD - Delta operational member Larry Vickers and author of the Vickers Guide series of firearms books, the Vickers Sling incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable - the choice sling requested by name.
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings - from transporting to fighting. All Vickers Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Blue Force Gear dealer