SIG SAUER BDX KILO1800BDX LRF And SIERRA3BDX 4.5-14x44mm Riflescope Combo Kit (SOK18BDX01)
Features of SIG SAUER KILO1800BDX SIERRA3BDX Combo Kit SOK18BDX01
- Includes Sierra3 riflescope AND Kilo1800 rangefinder integrated with the trademark BDX technology
- SpectraCoat coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum for superior light transmission
- Hyperscan offers 4 times per second scan rate
- LevelPlex Digital anti-cant system
- Sierra3 Rifle scope has a 30mm main tube
- Sierra3's magnification: 14x
- Kilo1800's magnification: 6x
- BDX is a rangefinder and riflescope system that uses your ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot
Product Info for SIG SAUER KILO1800BDX SIERRA3BDX Combo Kit SOK18BDX01
These rangefinders include many of the legacy features that the KILO name was built on: Lightwave DSP digital rangefinder engine, Hyperscan with 4 times per second scan rate, RangeLock, and the Lumatic auto-adjusting display.
The SIERRA3BDX riflescopes have the look, feel, weight, and size of traditional riflescopes. They feature HD glass for superior resolution and optical clarity, 30mm main tubes, side-focus parallax adjustments, and the LevelPlex digital anti-cant system. The BDX-R1 Digital Ballistic Reticle is the evolution of holdover, providing a ballistic solution out to 800 yards with 1 MOA of accuracy.
The BDX rangefinder and riflescope system is simple, fast, and intuitive. Simply download the "SIG BDX" app available for Android or iOS smartphones, pair the KILO BDX rangefinder and SIERRA3BDX riflescope, set up a basic ballistic profile, and then you're ready to shoot or hunt.
Once you are in the field, range your target as you normally would, and the KILO BDX rangefinder will utilize onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralight to instantly send your dope to the scope via Bluetooth.
Using your basic ballistic profile the ballistic solution is calculated for your target and will instantly illuminate on the BDX-R1 Digital Ballistic Reticle with windage and elevation holds in the SIERRA3BDX riflescope.
A blue LED on the riflescope power selector indicates that the BDX system is paired, and when the reticle has received new ballistic holdover and windage data from the rangefinder.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Sig Sauer dealer
|Range||Up To 2000 Reflective / 1000 Deer / 1200 Trees|
|Overall Length, in||4.1"|
|Overall Width, in||1.4"|
|Illumination Settings||10 + Auto|
|Field Of View||6 Degrees|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Objective Clear Aperture||22 mm|