Features of SOTO Amicus Stove
- Compatiable with standard isobutane canisters such as Primus, Snow Peak, MSR and Jetboil
- Raised ledge at the crown of the burner head and concave burner surface increase performance under windy conditions
- Comes with 4-prong pot supports for stability
- Uses the Triple O-ring valve system
- Burns approx. 1.5 hours with 8oz canister
- Package includes Amicus without Stealth Igniter and Stow Bag
Product Info for SOTO Amicus Stove
Rated at 10210 BTU, the Amicus Stove is compatiable with standard isobutane canisters such as Primus, Snow Peak, MSR and Jetboil. This canister stove has many of the capabilities of the more expensive stoves making it an ideal choice for camping and backpacking. A quality stove at a minimal cost that will simmer and mix and match with a variety of different cook pots available today.
SOTO's first low cost stove with high-end performance. Unique raised ledge at the crown of the burner head and concave burner surface increase performance under windy conditions. Spring-loaded pot supports are engineered for easy set up and pot stability.
The Amicus Stove uses the Triple O-ring valve system.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized SOTO dealer
|Fuel Type||Gas Canisters|
|Output||2800 kcal/h 3260w 10210 BTU|
|Duration||Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz canister|
|Dimensions, in||In use: 3.0" x 4.0" x 3.4" |
When stowed: 1.7" x 1.6" x 3.0"