Features of SPANK Split 35 Stem
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 35mm handlebars
- Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style
- Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep
- Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise
- Chamfered barclamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising barclamp security or stiffness
- Shotpeen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
Product Info for SPANK Split 35 Stem
Built for big and bold enduro bars, this hard-wearing Spank Split 35 Stem gives a firm and protective performance and a reliable connection between your bar and fork.
Aimed enduro and all mountain adventurers, this Split Stem by Spank is constructed using a 3D-forged, CNC-optimised, 6-series alloy and features a chamfered clamp which reduces stress and fatigue at vital areas on your bar.
Optimised for use on 35mm diameter bars, this shotpeen anodised-finished stem is a confidence-boosting addition to your rough-riding steering setup.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Spank dealer
Sizing & Specs
|Key Technologies||Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered Barclamp, Custom Top-Cap included, 35mm Barclamp Standard|
|Material||6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate|
|Length, mm||35 / 40 / 45 / 50|
|Stack Height, mm||34|
|Weight, g||±131 (35mm) / ±136 (40mm) ±139 (45mm) ±141 (50mm)|