STARBOARD 10'8" x 33" iGo Zen Single Chamber Inflatable SUP Board with Paddle (2020210401001)
Features of STARBOARD iGo Zen Inflatable SUP Board 2020210401001
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer
- Narrow mid section and wide tail makes for faster glide, more stability, and easier to turn
- The shape also makes it easier to hold the paddle closer and vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling
- 2-in-1 shoulder carry strap and paddle holder. Velcro loops to attach your paddle. Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone
- Free lightweight leash. Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on. Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop
- Bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies. The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear
- The tail kick pad for an easy step-back turn. The carry handle on the tail helps you get back on the board easily
- Re-Cover bag with roller wheels is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength. Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders
- Zen boards come with the V8 Pump
Product Info for STARBOARD iGo Zen Inflatable SUP Board 2020210401001
The Starboard 10'8" x 33" iGo Zen Single Chamber Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board has a popular entry-level size, perfect for schools and centers that want one board that does it all. Ideal for riders up to 120kg, this board is faster to turn than the longer sizes yet has more glide than the shorter size, all at an ultra-stable width.
The iGo inflatable paddle boards are known for being steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board's straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swap over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap inserts which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free! Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The Bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sorts of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Starboard dealer
|Rider Weight, kg||45-120|
|Tail Width, in||20.1"|
|Board Weight, kg||8.8|
On Sale Up to 10% off