VORTEX Diamondback HD 8x42 Binocular w/ GlassPak Harness Case, Multicam Camo Cap and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Features of VORTEX Diamondback HD 8x42 Binocular w/ Harness Case, Cap and Cleaning Cloth
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount
Product Info for VORTEX Diamondback HD 8x42 Binocular w/ Harness Case, Cap and Cleaning ClothThe Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42 Binocular (DB-214) smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. Delivering a rock solid optic that optically punches high above its class. These Diamondback HD binoculars feature a rubber armor providing a secure, non slip grip, and durable external protection. As far as internal protection they are waterproof, dust proof and shockproof. Every pair is also argon purged to prevent internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures. This pair of binoculars is a great option from bird watching to the most rugged hunting environments.
Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
Decreases weight and increases strength.
GLASSPAK FULL SIZE BINOCULAR HARNESS
Housing your binoculars and protecting them from the elements while keeping them close at hand is imperative when in the field. The Vortex GlassPak binocular harness will do just that. It accommodates a range of full-size binoculars, keeping them snug and secure. The mesh side pockets hold calls, a lens pen, and other small items needing quick access. Tethers attach to your binocular preventing accidental drops and the rear zippered pocket holds larger items such as a cell phone.
VORTEX MEN'S COUNTERFORCE MULTICAM CAP
The Vortex Optics Counterforce Cap is a hat that can be worn daily and is built for comfort. This hat features your favorite logo and a Velcro-back design with a Multicam color for a touch of flair.
GRITR MICROFIBER CLOTH
The effective, reusable microfiber cleaning cloth works great anywhere. The soft microfiber cloth traps dirt, grime, and other particles without scratching surfaces. The microfiber cleaning cloth is machine washable and can be reused hundreds of times without losing absorbency.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Exit Pupil||5.25 mm|
|Linear Field of View||393 feet/1000 yds|
|Angular Field of View||7.5 degrees|
|Close Focus||5 feet|
|Interpupillary Distance||55-73 mm|