Features of WAVIAN 5 Liter Jerry Can for Gasoline
- Made out of 0.9mm cold-rolled steel
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout
- Lined to prevent rusting with gasoline, water, and alcohol-resistant coating
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards - AS2906, Swedish Standards - SP, German Standards - TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards; OSHA compliant
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states
- Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 14 in. / Weight: 4.7 lbs.
Product Info for WAVIAN 5 Liter Jerry Can for Gasoline
These leak-proof Steel Fuel Cans come directly from the same manufacturer that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years and are the highest quality jerry cans on the market today. Rigorously tested, they boast a number of features: 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining*, an internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three-handle configuration for easy carrying, a Leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap.
Wavian fuel cans come in Red for gasoline, Blue for kerosine, and Yellow for diesel. The sizes available are 5 Liters (1.3 Gallons), 10 Liters (2.6 Gallons) and 20 Liters (5.3 Gallons).
*The lining of the fuel can react with water and these cans are made for fuel only.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Wavian dealer