Casual Work Boots
Work boots are durable and practical footwear that have a protective reinforcement in the toe. It protects your foot from trauma or injury. Originally such footwear was designed for industrial workers. However, nowadays this footwear has become casual.
So what makes a good work boot? When looking for the best casual work boots there are key things to look out for:
- Comfort. If you spend day-in and day-out on your feet, the comfort of the footwear is essential. Mens work boots should have added arch support and a structured heel.
- Style. Nowadays there are a lot of different styles of such footwear from classic American boots to business casual work boots. Shoes come in a wide variety of lengths, colors, and designs.
- Protection. Most of such footwear have both an inner and outer lining which give you more protection. Due to modern technologies, safety toy construction has become lighter though no less effective. Such boots are made of high-grade aluminum, carbon fiber, or other advanced materials.
- Construction. It depends on the type of activity. As it was mentioned above, the most high-quality boots will feature multiple layers. Most mens casual work boots are made of leather, nylon, or other synthetic material. For extra protection manufacturers combine all these materials together.
- Height. Some people think that the boot’s height is a personal choice. However, the more the foot is covered, the better it will be protected. 6” is considered to be short boots, 9” is medium-length, 12” is long.
- Waterproofness. Waterproof work boots are made of material with a side of GORE-TEX’. That’s why such footwear can withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Outsole. Ample traction and grip are essential for a quality pair of boots. Nowadays, manufacturers provide a wide range of different grippy outsole compounds.
If you’re looking for the best work boots, GRITR Outdoors offers a huge variety of footwear for any purpose and task.