Features of FISCHER Control Step-In IFP XC Binding
- Tunable - toolfree adjustment
- A redesigned flexor allows for easier step-in entry
- Flowflex technology enables the ski to flex freely
- The Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier
- Dynamic - perfect skiing performance
- Double lock slider - Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding
- Torsion-proofed body
- Heel pre-adjustable
Product Info for FISCHER Control Step-In IFP XC Binding
The high-stability Fischer Control Step-In IFP Binding allows easy and fast tool-free adjustments of the binding position to match terrain and conditions. A redesigned flexor allows for easier step-in entry.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all Turnamic models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, Turnamic gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. Flowflex technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer