Features of FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings S55220
- The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding. Haptic and acoustic response when opening and closing. Protected against unwanted opening
- The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track. A clearly visible value display in the windows next to the adjustment and the sensible latching facilitates positioning
- Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- The two-part plate and the latching with two closely spaced pins not only guarantees double security but also the fixing of the binding at one point
- The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer. Previously unattained ski control and forward thrust go hand in hand with low weight
- The minimalistic design height ensures a low stand position and maximum stability as a result. This means a more stable gliding phase and a direct feel or the snow at the same time
- The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding. You can hear a clear 'click' when the binding is closed properly
- Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails. The heel is automatically positioned with it when the position is adjusted so no separate adjustments are necessary later
Product Info for FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings S55220
The FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Binding is a high performance binding for Classic skiers and racers looking for every advantage. A redesigned flexor has improved the step-in function of the binding and the Double Lock Slider operation has been made easier to allow for quick and easy adjustment of the binding position to match technique and conditions.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer
On Sale Over 40% off