Features of FISCHER SCS Skate IFP Black/Yellow 181 Skis With Race Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding
- Air Core Basalite Pro - Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls
- Finish First - The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- Precision Pairing System - The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing
- Heel Pre-Adjust - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails
- Skating Flexor - Flexor developed for skating style with flex grade 11.0 and progressive power flow
- Stabilizer - The shape of the skate housing keeps the ski balanced horizontally after every kick
- Step-In - The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding
- Tool Free - The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track
- DTG World Cup Plus - Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions
- Power Edge - Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life
Product Info for FISCHER SCS Skate IFP Black/Yellow 181 Skis With Race Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding
The Kit Includes:
- FISCHER SCS Skate IFP Black/Yellow 181 Skis (N24019-181);
- FISCHER Race Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding (S55020)
FISCHER SCS Skate IFP Black/Yellow 181 Skis:
The SCS is an excellent choice for skaters looking to step-up their performance. Featuring lightweight Air Core construction and a World Cup Pro base with DTG WC Plus Finish for excellent glide speed and stability in a variety of different snow conditions.
FISCHER Race Skate IFP Black/Yellow XC-Binding:
The Race Skate IFP is a high performance binding for Skate skiers and racers looking for every advantage. The added stabilizer lets the boot sit tightly on the binding for maximum power transfer and precise control and the Double Lock Slider operation has been improved for quick and easy adjustment of the binding position.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more gliding stability, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer