Features of FISCHER Twin Skin Pro Medium 192 Skis With Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings
- Air Tec Basalite - Special air channels in the lightweight wood types reduce weight compared to the Air Channel construction
- Efficient Forward - Thanks to the revolutionary composition of proven materials the elasticity of the body of the ski is extremely increased: this guarantees a forgiving kick action and a new, easy-going skiing experience
- Power Layer - 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibres and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction
- Classic Flexor - Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow
- Double Lock Slider - Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- Heel Pre-Adjust - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails
- Step-In - The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding
- Tool Free - The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track
- Rental Tail Protector - Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental
- Twin Skin - Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding
Product Info for FISCHER Twin Skin Pro Medium 192 Skis With Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings
The Kit Includes:
- FISCHER Twin Skin Pro Medium 192 Skis (N23522-192);
- FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings (S55220)
FISCHER Twin Skin Pro Medium 192 Skis:
The Twin Skin Pro provides plenty of performance. It features a lightweight construction with a 70% mohair Twin Skin for grip when conditions turn hard or icy. Efficient Forward design optimizes the kick phase for skiers of any ability level.
FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings:
The Race Classic IFP is a high performance binding for Classic skiers and racers looking for every advantage. A redesigned flexor has improved the step-in function of the binding and the Double Lock Slider operation has been made easier to allow for quick and easy adjustment of the binding position to match technique and conditions.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer