Features of FISCHER Twin Skin Race Medium 202 Skis With Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings
- Air Core Basalite Pro - Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls
- Classic 812 - Race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction
- Finish First - The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base
- Classic Flexor - Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow
- Double Lock Slider - Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- Heel Pre-Adjust - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails
- Step-In - The Step-In mechanism makes it extremely easy to step into the binding
- Tool Free - The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track
- Power Edge - Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life
- Precision Pairing System - The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimised pairing
Product Info for FISCHER Twin Skin Race Medium 202 Skis With Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings
The Kit Includes:
- FISCHER Twin Skin Race Medium 202 Skis (N20522-202);
- FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings (S55220)
FISCHER Twin Skin Race Medium 202 Skis:
The lightweight high-quality Twin Skin ski in Air Core construction: the Twin Skin Race provides perfect grip and excellent gliding properties with new characteristics and two wider mohair strips. The perfect partner also for hard and icy conditions.
FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings:
The Race Classic IFP is a high performance binding for Classic skiers and racers looking for every advantage. A redesigned flexor has improved the step-in function of the binding and the Double Lock Slider operation has been made easier to allow for quick and easy adjustment of the binding position to match technique and conditions.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer