FIX IT STICKS Remington 700 Bolt Disassembly Tool (FIS-RBO)
Features of FIX IT STICKS Rem 700 Bolt Disassembly Tool FIS-RBO
- Access your Remington 700 firing pin quickly and easily in the field with this compact custom bit
- Levers the firing pin head with a "bottle opener" action
- Molded synthetic polymer bushing protects bolt plug from damage
- Metal 1/4" Hex Base allows it to work with any 1/4" driver
- Integrates perfectly with Fix It Sticks T-Handle Drivers
- NOTE: Fix It Sticks/T-handle Not Included
- Designed, engineered and tested in Chicago, IL
- Manufactured to exacting standards at high-end facilities in Taiwan
Product Info for FIX IT STICKS Rem 700 Bolt Disassembly Tool FIS-RBO
The FIX IT STICKS Remington 700 Bolt Disassembly Tool simplifies the process of removing the firing pin assembly from Remington 700 guns as well as other manufacturers with similar designs. The Bolt Opener has a steel tool body along with a molded polymer bushing to protect the finish of the bolt shroud.
Integrates perfectly with all Fix It Sticks T-Handle drivers, along with any 1/4-inch hex driver.
Place the back of the bolt through the tool so the polymer insert is contacting the bolt shroud, engage the firing pin with the pin catch at the bottom of the tool and then simply retract the firing pin to with a "bottle opening" action.
NOTE: Fix It Sticks/T-handle Not Included.
ABOUT FIX IT STICKS
Fix It Sticks is a highly modular multi-tool system featuring a variety of specialty tools and torque limiters, along with standard 1/4" bits. Fix It Sticks uses a T-handle concept to give you the best of both worlds: shop level function, paired with light weight and portability.
Fix it Sticks manufactures high-quality tools and accessories for the cycling, shooting/hunting, and general use markets. Whether you're heading to the range or out on patrol, you can curtail a kit that meets your needs. Fix It Sticks offers a complete hunting package, with or without their proprietary torque limiters.
All Fix It Sticks products are designed, engineered and tested in Chicago, IL and manufactured to exacting standards at high-end facilities in Taiwan.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fix It Sticks dealer