FIX IT STICKS Scope Jack / Bubble Level Set
Features of FIX IT STICKS Scope Jack / Bubble Level Set
- SCOPE JACK features:
- Works with any scope with a flat section under turrets
- Needs a minimum of 1/4in clearance between NATO/Pic rail and scope
- NATO/Pic rail must be accessible under optic
- In cases of minimal clearance, it may be necessary to remove the thumb screw and clamp, then slide the Scope Jack onto the rail from the side and reassemble
- BUBBLE LEVEL SET features:
- Magnetic level
- NATO/Pic rail level/anti-cant device
- Protective foam carrier with pouch
Product Info for FIX IT STICKS Scope Jack / Bubble Level Set
Level your optics with machined aluminum levels, featuring precise UK-sourced bubble vials
A new way to level your optic, the Fix It Sticks Scope jack works with any 1/4in driver to quickly and easily level your scope to your NATO/Pic rail.
Just mount the scope jack to the NATO/pic rail under your scope and turn the drive handle until the lifting arm engages with the flat section under your turrets. Once the scope is level, maintain pressure while tightening your ring screws to keep optic level throughout the process.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Fix It Sticks dealer