Features of GILL Hydro Short Boot
- Designed to provide anglers with day long comfort on the water
- The Hydro Short Boots are made from 100% natural rubber compound keeping your feet dry and warm when moving on and off the water
- Remaining steady on-deck, the non-slip razor cut soles offer dependable grip on wet and muddy surfaces
- The neoprene inner lining offers extra thermal comfort and shock absorption
- Easy to clean and slip on and off with the removable cushioned inner soles and heel step
- Inside the low-cut fishing deck boot, Gill added a neoprene lining for an element of internal thermal comfort and impact protection
- A built-in heel step makes the Hydro Short Boots easy to remove, and removable cushioned insoles provide out-of-the-box comfort Engineered with the most demanding marine applications in mind
- Gill Hydro Short Boots offer a combination of waterproofness, sure grip, comfort, protection, and durability
- For anglers looking to pair the comfort and waterproofness, the Gill Hydro Short Boots keeps anglers performing at their highest level
Product Info for GILL Hydro Short BootProduct Care
By following a few simple steps, you can help protect your rubber and neoprene footwear and maintain their performance. After every use, we recommend that you clean the exterior of your boots with a stiff brush and wipe with a wet sponge, leaving them to dry naturally. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place away from direct sunlight. Avoid extremes of temperature, especially sources of direct heat and sunshine. Please note that boat cabins and stowage lockers can be subject to significant changes in temperature. Should the inside of your boots become wet, you should thoroughly dry before use or long-term storage. Crumpled newspaper will help draw out moisture and can help speed up the drying time. Heat and a lack of abrasion can cause the outside surface of the sole to stiffen and become shiny over time. You can renew the rubber material with a grit paper or by regularly walking over rough surfaces such as asphalt or concrete.
Trusted on the water for more than 45 years Gill has been at the forefront of technical apparel innovation since its inception in 1975. Designed for life on, off and around water, the range of products combine form and function for the ultimate in style, comfort and most importantly protection.The perfect balance of performance and protection.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Gill dealer
All our products come in a range of sizes so that you can choose the fit that's right for you. Just follow our size guides below.
Manufactured in Euro sizes