Features of KASK Valegro Cycling Helmet
- Lightweight, ultra-ventilated road helmet designed for maximum breathability on raceday
- HyVent technologies structure and design of the shell implement the air flow
- 37 vents provide limitless breathability
- 3D Dry padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating, and moisture wicking
- Octo Fit retention system offers a precise fit that's easy to dial in with a rubberised micro dial
- Eco-leather chinstrap offers chafe-free comfort
Product Info for KASK Valegro Cycling Helmet
Developed in cooperation with Team INEOS, the KASK Valegro Cycling Helmet is designed to offer the best comfort ventilation when climbing or riding in hot conditions. The profile of Valegro's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by Kask's engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance.
The Valegro offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon.
Alongside this cutting edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that's comfortable to wear, all day.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Kask dealer
|Protone, Valegro, Utopia, Caipi, Wasabi|