KORKERS Terror Ridge Kling-On And Studded Kling-On Soles Brown Olive/Rust Boot (FB5220)
Features of KORKERS Terror Ridge Kling-On Boot FB5220
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition
- Traditional laces with rugged web loops
- Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species
- Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess waterand weight
- Ankle Wrap internal foam padded for added ankle stabilization and comfort support
- Abrasion-resistant, synthetic upper with protective Exo-Tec quarter panels, molded TPU toe cap, and protective stitching for prolonged thread life
- Kling-On and Studded Kling-On Soles
Product Info for KORKERS Terror Ridge Kling-On Boot FB5220
The KORKERS Terror Ridge Wading Boot offers the stable performance of a hiking boot, providing comfort, stability and traction. The Heel Lock closure system is a unique system that secretly anchors the foot securely into the bed of the boot, providing a secure, stabile platform that can handle any type of uneven terrain under your feet.
OMNITRAX INTERCHANGEABLE SOLE SYSTEM
Korkers' proprietary sole interchange system, originally created in 2003. The current version (3.0) allows soles to snap quickly & easily into the base of your boot, providing full edge-to-edge coverage. No tools required.
Drainage channels built into the EVA foam midsole of the boot carry water out 6 ports. With each step, your foot acts like a pump, purging excess water from the lowest possible point. Keeps boot light and agile.
HYDROPHOBIC SYNTHETIC MATERIALS
All Korkers wading boots are constructed with hydrophobic synthetic materials that repel water. Less water absorptions means faster dry times, which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species. Durable synthetic stands up to wear and tear better than natural leather.
Seam stitching in recessed channels protects it from abrasion. Found in high-wear areas like the toe and heel of the boot. Results in prolonged thread life and fewer blowouts.
An internal cuff of closed-cell foam that wraps around the achilles tendon. Locks the heel into place, providing a secure and comfortable fit. Korkers' most rigid ankle support.
Compression strap over the instep anchors the foot into the heel of the boot, providing customized ankle support and stability. Reduces heel slip and provides hiker-like performance.
A molded exoskeleton upper built for protection and durability. Made of flexible rubber for the ultimate abrasion resistance. Construction allows for no exposed stitching, increasing durability.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Korkers dealer
|Boots Sizing Chart|
|UK||US Size Mens||US Size Womens||EUR Size Mens||EUR Size Womens||Korkers Wading Boot|