MUCK BOOT COMPANY Men's Outscape Low Shoe
Features of MUCK BOOT Mens Outscape Low Shoe
- 100% Waterproof
- bioDEWIX Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- Muckskin Flexible Neoprene with Abrasion Resistant Rubber Coating
- Easy Slip On/Off with Dual Density Comfort Footbed with Slow Recovery Foam and Long Lasting Cushioning
- Lightweight Cushioning Foam Midsole
- Self-Cleaning Outsole Lugs for Optimal Traction and Reliability
- Guarden Rubber toe and Heel for more Durability and Extended Wear
- Shovel-Ready Nylon Shank for Added Underfoot Stabilitywhen Using Garden Tools
Product Info for MUCK BOOT Mens Outscape Low Shoe
Muck roots run deep! Dedicated to building footwear that is 100% MUCKPROOF, remarkably protective, exceptionally comfortable and totally waterproof. The all new Outscape Collection inspired by the popular Muckster II gardening collection both with a new silhouette for more versatile end uses for today's on-the-go consumer. The MUCK BOOT COMPANY Outscape Shoe was built to provide 100% waterproof performance and versatility for active outdoor work and exploration, no matter if the task at hand is working in the garden, in the barn or out hiking with the dog.
Available in two different heights (ankle and low) for all genders, the Outscape offers easy on/off and features a Dual Density Comfort footbed with antimicrobial protection. While self-cleaning outsole lugs allow for optimal traction, a Guarded Rubber toe and heel provide durability for more extensive wear. Performance and versatility are key when on the go and need to get the job done; be it in the garden, working in the yard, hiking with the dog or for those days when you can't decide between the waterproof boot you need and the lightweight sneaker you want to wear. The all new Outscape is the lightweight, 100% waterproof shoe designed to keep you comfortable and enable you to get more done every day.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Muck Boot Company dealer
|Men's Footwear Size Guide|
On Sale 10-20% off
Great shoe, only dislike is the heel tab on back rubs a little high.