Features of NIKON Compact Outdoor Tripod 16749
- A packable, ergonomic and stable platform for your spotting scope, binocular or camera that weighs just 32.8 oz.
- Four-section aluminum alloy tripod extends from 15.75" collapsed length, out to 49.61" when fully extended
- Recommended load capacity for this tripod is 5.5 lbs.
- Fully adjustable 360-degree rotating aluminum ball head features quick release plate that locks optic into position as needed. Features clearly marked rotation indicator graduations
- Comfortable grip handle makes panning and tilting motions smooth and effortless. Versatile 90-degree tilt functionality
- ABS locks securely hold legs at desired length position, while non-skid feet assure traction on slick or wet surfaces
- Central balance hook holds weights in windy conditions or when extra stability is needed
Product Info for NIKON Compact Outdoor Tripod 16749
The aluminum Nikon Compact Outdoor Tripod is a four-section support with an ABS plastic leg lock system. You can open the flip locks and extend the legs along with the rapid center column to a maximum height of 49.6in, collapsing the tripod legs gives you a minimum height of 15.75in. The lightweight 2.1 lb support includes an Arca-type ball head, which has a load capacity of 5.5 lb, with a quick release plate. The ball head has a panning bar that allows you to follow a subject smoothly when you unlock the independent pan lock on the head, for a full 360-degree turn.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Nikon dealer
|Head Type||Fully adjustable 360-degree rotating aluminum ball head|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male|
|Pan / Tilt Range||Pan 360 degree / Tilt 90-degree|
|Leg Locks||Flip Lock|
|Maximum Height, in||49.6"|
|Minimum Height, in||15.8"|
It takes a little time to learn how to use the various knobs to adjust but once this is mastered the stand and my binoculars works well and serves my purposes
nikon compact outdoor tripod
All legs easily extends to a good height. Canâ€™t wait to use it with my spotting scope