NOKTA MAKRO Impact Pro Metal Detector (11000702)
Features of NOKTA MAKRO Impact Pro Metal Detector 11000702
- Operating Frequency: 5kHz - 14kHz - 20kHz
- Ground Balance with 3 Options: Automatic, Manual, Tracking
- Iron Audio (Fe Vol): Turns Off or Adjusts the Volume of the Low Iron Tone
- Audio Tone: Changes the Frequency of Target and Threshold Tones (150Hz - 700Hz)
- Tone Break: Adjusts the Break Points of the Target Response Tones on the Target ID Range
- Extra Features at the Push of a Button: Audio Boost, ID Normalization, Target ID Depth Level
- Notch Filter: Discriminates Single or Multiple Target IDs of Unwanted Metals by Silencing Them or Giving an Iron Tone
Product Info for NOKTA MAKRO Impact Pro Metal Detector 11000702
With its 3 operating frequencies, online firmware update capability and robust design, the NOKTA MAKRO Impact Pro Metal Detector (11000702) combines many different detectors in one, enabling you to live a unique yet easy-to-use detector experience.
Thanks to its modes designed for different targets such as coins, relics and caches as well as different terrains including wet beach sand and parks, you can just turn on the Impact Pro and start searching without any further adjustment if you wish.
Bringing together all the features users need, in addition to its depth and advanced discrimination ability, the Impact Pro - just like its name - will make a great impact on your future searches.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Nokta Makro dealer
|Operating Frequency||5kHz - 14kHz - 20kHz|
|Audio Frequencies||150Hz - 700Hz adjustable|
|Search Modes||12 (2 Non-motion, 2 All Metal, 8 Discrimination)|
|Ground Balance||Automatic / Manual / Tracking|
|Search Coil||Waterproof DD Search Coil 11" x 7" (IM28)|
|Battery||4 x AA Alkaline|
|Length, in||42" - 56" Adjustable|
|Weight, lbs||4 lbs Including Search Coil and Batteries|