Oakley Standard Issue Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, Glasses, Dark Bone Frame with Grey/Clear Lenses OO9146-07
Features of OAK SI BAL M-FRM3.0 DRK BONE CLR/GRY
- Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite(R) lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206.
Product Info for OAK SI BAL M-FRM3.0 DRK BONE CLR/GRYThe Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 2.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite(R), a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Oakley dealer
|UPC||700285607238||Manufacturer||Oakley Standard Issue|
|Manufacturer Part #||OO9146-07||Model||Ballistic M-Frame 3.0|
|Subcategory||Eye Protection||Lens Color||Clear, Gray|