SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Amplitude Smooth Bonefish Black/Surf/Ivory Fly Line
Features of SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Amplitude Smooth Bonefish
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- SA-ID (Scientific Anglers Line Identification System) - innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance
- Revised taper for delicate deliveries to skittish fish in crystal-clear water; an excellent line for bonefish and permit
- Loads fast and lands light for increased accuracy
- Medium-length head for line control and optimal casting and fishing at 60-80 feet
- Looped on both ends for quick rigging
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
Product Info for SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Amplitude Smooth Bonefish
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
A day of bonefishing will either be the most fun you've had with a fly rod or the most frustrating day of your life. Take some of the chance out of the equation with the Amplitude Smooth Bonefish. Built on a stiff core for tropical conditions, and featuring the AST Plus slickness additive, the Bonefish taper is designed with a long, compound head for casting accuracy and delicate deliveries to fish that you'll swear have a sixth sense.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Scientific Anglers dealer