SDG COMPONENTS Comp Mountain Bike Pedals, Pair (451111)
Features of SDG COMPONENTS Comp Mountain Bike Pedals, Pair 451111
- Material: Composite Body Cage and Machined CroMo Spindle
- Flat 110mm x 105mm Profile: Maximum contact patch with a flat profile to ensure complete pedal control
- 9x Bottom Loading Pins Per Side: Plenty of pins to dig into your shoes and bottom loading so they鈥檙e easy to replace
- Ramped & Undercut Gripper Profile: This proven shape helps to provide even more fore and aft traction
- Proven Bearing & Bushing System: These have demonstrated excellent durability and are as easy as can be to replace when they finally wear out
Product Info for SDG COMPONENTS Comp Mountain Bike Pedals, Pair 451111
Starting with a non-offset, generous 110mm x 105mm profile, the SDG COMPONENTS Comp Mountain Bike Platform Pedals ensure plenty of real estate for your feet, especially larger ones. The Comp Pedals are totally flat which pairs perfectly with modern, flat pedal shoes with stiff soles. To maximize grip, the pedals feature 18 bottom loading pins, along with ramped and undercut gripper base to enhance traction further.
Spinning on a machined CroMo spindle with a rebuildable bearing and bushing system, the Comp pedals are built tough and ready to take a beating. They offer the pedals in 6 different color ways to help complete your SDG kit and color match perfectly with their Bel-Air V3 saddle and Thrice grips.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized SDG Components dealer
|Weight (Per Pair), g||380|