SEAC R30 1500 Lumens Black Diving Light (0500022020000A)
Features of SEAC R30 1500 Lumens Black Diving Light 0500022020000A
- Equipped with 3 functions to control the intensity of the light: full power 100%, reduced power 30% or flashing mode (Neutral White Light)
- The light beam width can be adjusted by rotating the bezel, on a range that goes from 12 to 75 degrees
- Extremely powerful 3 LED torch light
- 1500 Lumen output
- Internal battery Li-Ion (5000 mAh) rechargeable through Micro-USB cable included. 3 LED, Power 15W. Autonomy 2-5 hours
- Seac high quality italian design , ergonomic, built in aluminium alloy, tempered optical glass, resistant to shock and pressure
- Weight only 480 gr, length 17 cm
- Conveniently transportable in the BCD pocket
- Strap for easy carrying included
Product Info for SEAC R30 1500 Lumens Black Diving Light 0500022020000A
The Underwater torch Seac Sub R30 Light is a small but very powerful underwater accessory suitable for every diving environment. It does not create encumbrance in your luggage, it can be hooked to the BCD rings, carried in the BCD pocket or attached with the provided strap to the wrist.
Thanks to the 3 LED 15 Watt light,it is able to generate an luminous output of 1500 lumens. The light color neutral white (7000 K) similar to sunlight returns the real colors of the underwater environment. The Internal Battery Li-Ion 5000 mAh is easily rechargeable with the cable Micro-USB supplied and it does not have to be pulled out from its case. It as an autonomy of 2 hours at maximum power and 5 hours at reduced power, ideal for travel and/or scuba cruises where it is more difficult to find disposable batteries.
Equipped with 3 functions to adjust the light intensity. Through the switch the diver can choose full power (100%), reduced power (30%) or flashing mode. This feature eases the managing of the battery duration. Very a useful feature when planning repetitive dives. The light beam width can be adjusted by rotating the bezel, on a range that goes from 12 to 75 degrees. It therefore allows the diver to adjust the projection of the beam as needed. The bezel can be easily turned even when wearing gloves, with cold hands and little sensitivity.
Two innovative features have been introduced to prevent flooding , a magnetic switch with electrical pulses stored in a separate compartment and a 3 points radial seal gasket replacing the traditional o-rings.
Seac Sub has once again realized a high quality product of Italian design, ergonomic, in aluminum alloy, optical tempered glass, resistant to shock and pressure. Maximum operating depth 100 m/300 ft.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized SEAC dealer
|Lens||Tempered Optical Glass|
|Lamp||3 CREE XPG2 LED|
|Battery||Li-Ion 26650 rechargeable via Micro-USB|
|Burn-Time||2 hrs at max power / 5 hrs at reduced power|
|Width of Light Beam||Zoom adjustable, from 12° to 75°|
|Operating Modes||High, low, flash|
|Maximum Operating Depth, m||100|
|Universal Torch Strap||Included|