Features of SKS VeloFlexx 65 Black Fender Set
- Compatible only with disc-brake bikes
- Can be attached without tools thanks to the rubber straps
- Rear mudguard mounts to the top of the seatstays, front mudguard mounts to the fork bridge
- Includes hook-and-loop fasteners and tension rubber
- Sold as a pair (front and rear)
- Made in Germany
Product Info for SKS VeloFlexx 65 Black Fender Set
The VeloFlexx Fender Set combines the stability of a fixed mudguard with the flexibility of a clip-on mudguard. This fender profits of a continous profile. Therefore it's only compatible with disc brakes.
The VeloFlexx bridge allows the rear mudguard to be attached at the top of the seat stay without tools using rubber straps. That's why this way of mounting doesn't rely on the cross stay anymore where the caliper brake is usually bolted.
At the front, the VeloFlexx is mounted to the fork bridge with a rubberised hook and loop fastener or a cable tie. The frame adapters enable it to be mounted to any fork the can the angle be adjusted. The black-coated stays provide even greater support.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized SKS dealer
|Wheel Size, in||29"|
|Length Front Fender, mm||700|
|Length Rear Fender, mm||930|