Features of VIKTOS Men PTXF Range Trainer Shoe
- Rugged engineered micro-vent knit chassis for breathability
- Rubber reinforced toe cap and heel caps for durability
- Airprene collar to keep debris out
- Full rubber outsole for excellent outdoor traction
- 11mm heel to toe drop
- EVA foam midsole increases comfort
- U.S. veteran designed and developed
- Viktos footwear fits true to length, but features a high volume forefoot for foot splay under load
- If in between sizes we recommend going up to the next whole size
Product Info for VIKTOS Men PTXF Range Trainer Shoe
Speed, agility, and stability are the hallmarks of modern gunfighting footwear. The Viktos PTXF Range Trainer takes all of these requirements and includes just enough reinforcements to make them ultra-durable without excess weight. The main chassis is a rugged knit, with engineered micro-vents allowing for heat to escape while keeping debris out. An Airprene collar further assists by forming a complete closure around your ankle, again keeping debris out. The rubber compound of the outsole provides excellent traction and durability with a tread pattern for non-snag grip in a variety of range and outdoor conditions. The EVA foam midsole offers comfort while retaining a stable shooting platform.
NOTE:Viktos footwear fits true to length, but features a high volume forefoot for foot splay under load.
VIKTOS was launched in the fall of 2017 by a combined force of industry and military veterans; our mission is to produce innovative gear for the tactical user. Our product transcends the typical boundaries of conventional tactical companies and addresses the entire black gun lifestyle, from combat to training and everyday carry to R&R. It is a decidedly unique approach from a decidedly unique brand.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Viktos dealer
PTXF Range Trainer
On Sale Up to 10% off