Features of VORTEX Crossfire II 6-24x50mm Riflescope w/Bubblevel, Black Cap, Cleaning Cloth
- The 6-24x50 Adjustable Objective Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line
- The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern
- The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fogproof performance
- Slim, low profile design allows the Lo Pro Bubblevel to be mounted on most scopes without removing the scope from the rifle
- Here's our biggest logo for our biggest fans; put your Vortex Nation pride on display with a snap back cap featuring mesh panels to keep you cool
- Ultra soft, non-abrasive Gritr microfiber cloth will not scratch coats or other surfaces; cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaves lint and streak free results
Product Info for VORTEX Crossfire II 6-24x50mm Riflescope w/Bubblevel, Black Cap, Cleaning ClothVortex Crossfire II 6-24x50mm Dead-Hold-BDC Reticle 30mm Riflescope is the ideal scope for tactical or hunting purposes, equipped with incredibly clear optics. With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. The zoom magnification of these Vortex rifle scopes is great for all pursuits, from stalking deer in a tree stand to tracking targets while out of harm's way during a tactical operation. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance. This Vortex device is the right choice for serious shooters and hunters who can appreciate its optical quality.
Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Hard Anodized Finish
Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Fast Focus Eyepiece
Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
Gritr Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The effective, reusable microfiber cleaning cloth works great anywhere. The soft microfiber cloth traps dirt, grime, and other particles without scratching surfaces. The microfiber cleaning cloth is machine washable and can be reused hundreds of times without losing absorbency.
Vortex Men's Logo Black Cap
Put your Vortex Nation pride on display with a snap back Logo Cap featuring mesh panels to keep you cool.
Mesh Snap Back; Embroidery; Fabric: 60% Polyester, 40% Nylon; Care: Hand Wash Cold Water, Air Dry. One Size Fits All.
Lo Pro Bubblevel
This slim, low-profile design allows the Bubblevel to be mounted on most scopes without removing the scope from the rifle. It is easily visible without losing the sight picture. Mounts quickly and easily to the riflescope tube. Made in the USA. Available in 30mm, 34mm, and 1 inch options.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft
|Eye Relief, in
|Tube Size, mm
|Adjustment Graduation, MOA
|Travel per Rotation, MOA
|Max Elevation Adjustment, MOA
|Max Windage Adjustment, MOA
|Parallax Setting, yds
|10 to Infinity