Features of VORTEX Diamondback HD 10x42 Binocular DB-215
- HD Optical System delivers exceptional resolution, outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission
- Fully Multi-Coated to increase light transmission
- Dielectric Coating provides bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant ArmorTek coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Rubber Armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Waterproof, shockproof and fogproof
- Roof Prism for greater durability and a more compact size
- Adjustable Eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Diopter adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece
- Compatible with a tripod adapter
Product Info for VORTEX Diamondback HD 10x42 Binocular DB-215
The VORTEX Diamondback HD 10X42 Binocular smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. The included GlassPakTM binocular harness keeps your glass close at hand, ready to deploy at a moment's notice, all while providing protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps.
HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Dielectric Coating - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Roof Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
Magnesium Chassis - Decreases weight and increases strength.
Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Linear Field of View
|330 feet/1000 yds
|Angular Field of View