Features of VORTEX Micro 3x Magnifier V3XM
- The Micro 3x Magnifier adds next level 3x magnification to your red dot or holographic sight
- An ultra compact, lightweight, and optically crisp package
- The V3XM weighs in at only 6.9 oz and only 9.55 oz when including the mount
- Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance
- The V3XM offers a wider field of view, better eye relief, a brighter image, and a more true color tone
- Integrated quick-release mount allows fast attach/detach from your rail
- A patented camlock desing quickly engages/disengages magnifier with direct pressure
- Adjustable flip mount allows for right or left-handed use
- The magnifier is shockproof and has been nitrogen purged for reliable water and fogproof performance in the field
- Allows for lower 1/3 or absolute co-witness mounting heights and is ideal for shooters who want to increase the effective range of their red dot sight
Product Info for VORTEX Micro 3x Magnifier V3XM
Mounting The Micro 3X Magnifier
The Micro 3X Magnifier can be mounted to flip to the right or left based on shooting preference. To attach, open the flip mount and position on the base of the magnifier so it can flip to the right or left based on preference. Insert mounting screws through the components and tighten using the included hex wrench. Tighten to 20 in/lbs.
Mount Height Options
Absolute Co-Witness Height with Flip Mount: Positions the magnifier at 1.46 inches from the base surface to the center of the optic. This puts the dot height at a center (absolute) sight picture when co-witnessed with standard iron sights. For this height, do not install the included riser plate.
Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Height with Flip Mount and Riser Plate: Positions the magnifier at 1.57 inches from the base surface to the center of the optic. This puts the dot height at a lower 1/3 sight picture when co-witnessed with standard iron sights. For this height, install the included riser plate between the Micro3X Magnifier and the Flip Mount.
Micro 3X Magnifier Adjustments
The Micro 3X does not require any special sight-in—just zero-in the red dot as normal and add the Micro 3X behind. The dot-centering screws can be used to help center the red dot in the magnifier's field of view. After it is mounted behind red dot, the dot may seem offcentered while viewing through the Micro 3X. This will not affect the point-of-impact. The centering screws can be used to move the dot up/down or left/right until centered. Do not force screws once resistance is felt and the end-of-travel range has been reached.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft
|Angular Field of View, degree
|Eye Relief, in
Great lightweight magnifier. It helps to reduce the weight and the overall bulk of the gun and is very easy to install. awesome optic!
Nice magnifier that does a great job at lining up with a variety of sights. Very satisfied with this unit and the price was decent too
This is my first magnifier, it works great for me. Lines up perfectly with my Holosun 512 RDS. Highly recommend.