VORTEX Radian Carbon With Ball Head Tripod Kit (TR-RADB)
Features of VORTEX Radian Carbon With Ball Head Tripod Kit TR-RADB
- 55 lbs. Max Load - Perfect for large binoculars, spotting scopes and rifles
- Carbon Fiber Leg Construction - Perfect combination of strength and lightweight build
- Arca-Swiss Head Mount - Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options
- Four Leg Sections - Extend for maximum height
- 3-Angle Leg Pivot Locks - Position each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up
- Counterweight Hook - Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions
- Twist Leg Locks - Valued for rapid adjustment of leg height and reduced bulk
- Rubber Feet - Provide solid footing on slick surfaces
- Spiked Feet - Included spiked feet ensure a non-slip grip
Product Info for VORTEX Radian Carbon With Ball Head Tripod Kit TR-RADB
The Radian Carbon Ball Head gets the most out of your Vortex Radian Carbon With Ball Head Tripod Kit (TR-RADB) with independent pan and tension control, and a robust ball head to support heavy optics and rifles. Carbon fiber leg construction - perfect combination of strength and lightweight build. 3-Angle leg pivot locks - position each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
Radian™ Carbon + Leveling Head VS Radian™ Carbon + Ball Head - FAQ
Learn the differences of the Radian™ Carbon with leveling head...
How to get the most out of shooting a precision rifle off a tripod
From competition shooters to long-range hunters, your reasons ...
Vortex® Tripod Kits - Which Tripod is Right For You?
How do the latest tripods compare, and which is the right fit ...
|Leg Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Max Load, lbs||55|
|Min Height, in||8.3"|
|Max Height, in||67.3"|
|Folded Size (HxW), in||28" x 6"|
|Included in the Box||Ball Head,
Detachable Counterweight Hook,
Stainless Steel Spiked Feet,
Quick-Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Thread,
5mm Hex Wrench,
4mm Hex Wrench,
3mm Hex Wrench