VORTEX Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP XLR-2 MRAD 30mm Riflescope (RZR-42202)
Features of VORTEX Razor HD LHT 45-22x50 XLR-2 MRAD Scope RZR-42202
- First Focal Plane Reticle is optimized for long range hunting and shooting
- HD Optical System delivers exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission
- Locking Elevation Turret prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments
- RevStop Zero System offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated provides maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance
- APO System - index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum
- Single-Piece Tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction for strength and rigidity
- ArmorTek - ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Fogproof
Product Info for VORTEX Razor HD LHT 45-22x50 XLR-2 MRAD Scope RZR-42202
Western hunting demands an optic built for long range and the long haul, and the Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP Riflescope delivers. You still get the core of the Razor HD LHT, including a stunning HD optical system and rugged build in a hunting scope that's among the lightest in its class.
Where the Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP distances itself is in offering more magnification, and a first focal plane reticle featuring the XLR-2 reticle system, which is intuitive, easy to use, and illuminated. You also get the RevStop Zero System for a reliable return to zero after dialing in the field, and a locking elevation turret keeps your zero safe.
The Vortex Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP XLR-2 Riflescope gives hunters the power to place accurate shots at any distance thanks to its first focal plane (FFP) reticle and powerful zoom range.
The XLR-2 (MRAD) reticle is an illuminated, long-range reticle with elevation and windage reference subtensions. Great for long-range shooters and hunters who prefer to hold for bullet-drop and wind at distance.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||50|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||23.5-4.7|
|Eye Relief, in||4.0"|
|Exit Pupil, mm||11.11-2.27|
|Elevation Turret Style||Locking - Exposed|
|Windage Turret Style||Capped|
|Adjustment Graduation||0.1 MRAD|
|Travel Per Rotation||6 MRAD|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||22.4 MRAD|
|Max Windage Adjustment||12.7 MRAD|
|Parallax Setting, m||25 to infinity|
|Tube Size, mm||30|
|Focal Plane||First Focal Plane (FFP)|
|Battery Life (Intensity 6), hrs||36|
Razor HD LHT