VORTEX Sonora 4-12x44 Dead-Hold BDC MOA Reticle Riflescope w/ Medium 1in Scope Rings, Black Camo Hat and Microfiber Cloth (VOR-SON-412+RING-M+121-53-BCA+MF)
Features of VORTEX Sonora 4-12x44 Dead-Hold BDC MOA Reticle Riflescope w/ Medium 1in Scope Rings, Black Camo Hat and Microfiber Cloth VOR-SON-412+RING-M+121-53-BCA+MF
- Anti-reflective lens coatings increase light transmission for greater clarity
- Gas purged and o-ring sealed delivering waterproof and fogproof performance
- Shockproof, rugged construction withstands the highest levels of recoil and impact
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage correction
- Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position
- 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- The Vortex Logo Hat features a snap back to fit any head and mesh panels to let the air in
- Scope rings sold as a set of two rings; medium height - 0 87 inches (22mm); mounts on Picatinny or Weaver rails; tube diameter: 30 mm
- Ultra soft, non-abrasive Gritr microfiber cloth will not scratch coats or other surfaces; cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaves lint and streak free results
Product Info for VORTEX Sonora 4-12x44 Dead-Hold BDC MOA Reticle Riflescope w/ Medium 1in Scope Rings, Black Camo Hat and Microfiber Cloth VOR-SON-412+RING-M+121-53-BCA+MFThe long eye relief, locking diopter, and fully multi-coated lenses are just a few of the reasons the VORTEX Sonora 4-12x44 Dead-Hold BDC MOA Reticle Riflescope will be a crowd pleasing favorite. Tough construction and bright images are just the icing on the cake. Its hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen-purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof/weatherproof performance.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Locking Diopter Eyepiece
This feature allows the shooter to set and lock the eyepiece setting once for their eye and forget it.
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments. Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
VORTEX OPTICS HUNTER 1-INCH RIFLESCOPE RINGS - MEDIUM HEIGHT
The standard, 2-screw Vortex Hunter 1in Medium Scope Rings are a nice match for general hunting setups. Made from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum for optimum strength. Scope Ring Heights are measured from the base to the center of the ring. Hunter Rings are not recommended for use on heavy recoiling rifles.
VORTEX LOGO BLACK CAMO HAT
Put your Vortex Nation pride on display with a snap back Logo Hat featuring mesh panels to keep you cool and no button on top to get in the way of your ear pro.
GRITR MICROFIBER CLOTH
The effective, reusable microfiber cleaning cloth works great anywhere. The soft microfiber cloth traps dirt, grime, and other particles without scratching surfaces. The microfiber cleaning cloth is machine washable and can be reused hundreds of times without losing absorbency.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||44|
|Eye Relief, in||4.0"|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||24.7-8.4|
|Tube Size, in||1"|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/4 MOA|
|Travel Per Rotation||15 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||60 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||60 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 yards|