Features of VORTEX Sparc Solar 2 MOA Red Dot Sight SPC-404
- Daylight bright, illuminated center dot aids in faster center-point acquisition in bright daylight conditions
- Fully Multi-Coated Lens increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Unlimited eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible
- Parallax Free
- Solar powered with Auto D-TEC Technology automatically switches from solar to battery power
- Motion Activation Capable automatically activates with motion after auto shut-off
- Single-Piece Chassis compact and lightweight
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized
- Waterproof, Shockproof and Fogproof
Product Info for VORTEX Sparc Solar 2 MOA Red Dot Sight SPC-404
Vortex Optics SPARC Solar Red Dot Sight - 2 MOA Dot
The latest iteration of our SPARC series of red dots now harnesses the power of the sun for up to 150,000 hours of battery life, powering a reliable machine ready to help you protect what matters most. Our smartest red dot to date, the SPARC SOLAR’s Auto D-TEC technology automatically switches from solar to battery power when the sun can’t power the dot to your choice of 10 daytime illumination settings and two night-vision compatible settings. Motion activation capable, the SPARC is always ready, and its daylight bright, 2 MOA dot provides a clear, precise point of aim. Near and far, night and day, the SPARC SOLAR means you’re always ready.
To Attach To Rail:
1. Attach the unit to the rail/base with solar panel slanting towards the muzzle.
2. Make sure the mount is solidly seated in the base groove. To prevent recoil injury, position the red dot so you have at least four inches of eye relief.
3. Be sure the base clamp is hooked around the outside of the rail/base. 4. Press the red dot downward and forward toward the muzzle. Then, firmly tighten the base clamp bolt using the torx wrench. Using a torque wrench, torque the base screws to 20 in/lbs.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
Red Dot Sights
2 MOA Dot
|Travel Per Rotation
|Max Elevation Adjustment
|Max Windage Adjustment
|Nitrogen gas purging
|Tethered Lens Covers
T10 Torx Multi-Tool
Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount