Features of BERETTA Waxed Cotton Hat
- The Waxed Cotton Hat is breathable and comfortable and is made of waxed cotton
- The cap features an embroidered Beretta trident logo on the front and Beretta corporate logo on the back
- The low-profile Beretta Waxed Cotton Hat is made from 100% waxed cotton that sheds water
- The technical cap features slide back adjustment for a customized fit
- This cap is One Size Fits All - ensuring a comfortable fit across a variety of head sizes
- Whether you're on the hunt, at the range, fishing, or hanging with the guys, this cap will help keep you dry and stylish
- The structured crown is paired with a curved visor that shades cools on warmer days and when it's raining
- This Beretta cap is presented several color variations to make a great addition to your favorite outdoor combination
Product Info for BERETTA Waxed Cotton HatThe BERETTA Waxed Cotton Hat has an embroidered Beretta trident logo on the front and Beretta corporate logo on the back. It is made from 100% waxed cotton that sheds water. The structured crown is paired with a curved visor that shades and cools on warmer days and when it's raining. Whether you're on the hunt, at the range, fishing, or hanging with the guys, this cap will help keep you dry and stylish.
To complete the ideal equipment for hunting or for your days out, Beretta offers a selection of scarves, gloves and hats, from the technical and performing ones to the traditional in materials and design. More hats and gloves, coordinated with specific product families, are represented in their segment.
Beretta has been making top quality products for a very long time, and the Beretta Ls Birdy shirt is their particular manner of showing you just how much they are concerned.
The TRIDENT Story - what does the Beretta logo mean?
Like all respectable 500-year old companies, Beretta has had its share of logos: the shield with the letters "PB" (for Pietro Beretta, the father of the industrialized Beretta,) the duck with open wings, and the more simple "Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta" are some of the representations.
And then, there's the "Trident", which (truth be told) is not a trident at all.
The poet, writer, director, mariner, and journalist Gabriele D'Annunzio developed this graphic design to symbolize the will to get things done. The encircled arrows represent the three shots fired by a battleship that engages a potential enemy: the arrow on the left represents the first warning shot, fired at the ship's stern; the arrow on the right represents the second warning shot, fired at the ship's bow. The central arrow is the last round fired when the ship doesn't yield: this one is aimed at the ship itself. The logo was dubbed "Dare In Brocca" or "hit the target."
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Beretta dealer
fast shipping and good price