BURRIS Fullfield E1 3-9x40 Ballistic Plex Reticle Riflescope
Features of BURRIS Fullfield E1 3-9x40 Ballistic Plex Reticle Riflescope
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
Product Info for BURRIS Fullfield E1 3-9x40 Ballistic Plex Reticle Riflescope
The latest in the line of proven Fullfield rifle scopes, the BURRIS Fullfield E1 3-9x40 Riflescope combines outstanding optical performance and accuracy with an advanced reticle. This scope starts with high-grade optical glass lenses fully multi-coated with Burris' index-matched HiLume coatings for optimal low-light performance and glare elimination.
The scope's advanced Ballistic Plex reticle features marks for determining holdover at distance and hold-off for wind drift, for dead-on aiming from 100-500 yards for nearly any big-game hunting cartridge.
Nitrogen-filled design provides waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance, even in cold and rainy hunting conditions. The finger-adjustable, capped, low-profile turrets adjust easily in the field, offering positive steel-on-steel adjustments to ensure repeatable accuracy.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Burris dealer
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||40|
|Eye Relief, in||3.1-3.4"|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||33-13|
|Tube Diameter, in||1"|
|Max Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Turret Style||Capped Hunter|