EVOLUTION GUN WORKS Tikka T3 Picatinny Scope Base 0 MOA (44000)
Features of EGW Tikka T3 Scope Base 44000
- Made specific to the gun, and will also work with Tikka T3 Lite Rifles
- Provides with standard 6-48 screws
- Machined from Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware: Hex head screws and wrench provided
- Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories
- The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount
- Picatinny-style base that compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings
- Matte Black Finish
Product Info for EGW Tikka T3 Scope Base 44000Our Tikka T3 mount is made specific to the gun, and will also work with Tikka T3 Lite and T3 X Rifles.
The T3X rifle has an extra hole in the receiver that our rail covers up and does not use.
T3x Superlite Camo
T3x Lite Stainless
T3x Compact Tactical Rifle
T3x Laminated Stainless
T3x Hunnter Stainless
T3 Laminated Stainless
T3 Super Varmint
T3 Varmint Stainles
T3 Compact Tactical
Modification to the front of the mount is required to fit the Tikka T3X Tac A1.
The mount must be cut down to fit behind the forend. Our mount is not the same height as the forend.
Our mount does not have a recoil lug. This mount is available with a 0 MOA.
EGW Tikka T3 mount is provided with standard 6-48 screws, as Tikkas produced after 2004 are drilled at tapped for 6-48 screws. Your gun may require metric screws.
Picatinny cross slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings and other accessories.
The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount, weighing in at 2-3oz on average. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights. EGW's one piece scope mounts are the obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike.
This mount is a Picatinny-style base and compatible with Picatinny or Weaver scope rings.
The entire mount and accessories (from the mounting screws and wrench down to the packaging) are made in the USA.
EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is sold separately).
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Evolution Gun Works dealer
|Center Spread, in||3.245"|
|Overall Length, in||7.458"|
|Forward Cant||0 MOA|