Features of FISCHER Aerolite Classic 60 Gray 197 Nordic Skis Race With Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings
- Air Core Basalite - Combination of Air Core material and extremely lightweight wood with air channels for efficient weight saving
- Rental Tail Protector - Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental
- Skating 115 - Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow
- Torsion-Proofed Body - The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer
- Turn Lock - The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding
- Classic Flexor - Flexor developed for classic style with flex grade 7.0 and slightly progressive power flow
- Double Lock Slider - Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate)
- Heel Pre-Adjust - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails
- Sidecut World Cup Skate - Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique
- Power Edge - Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life
Product Info for FISCHER Aerolite Classic 60 Gray 197 Nordic Skis Race With Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings
The Kit Includes:
- FISCHER Aerolite Classic 60 Gray 197 Nordic Skis (N28020V-197);
- FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings (S55220)
FISCHER Aerolite Classic 60 Gray 197 Nordic Skis:
Get started skating with the lightweight Aerolite-Skate-60. Featuring an easy to wax World Cup Pro base and an improved Speed Grinding 2.0 finish for exceptional gliding capabilities.
FISCHER Race Classic IFP Cross Country Bindings:
The Race Classic IFP is a high performance binding for Classic skiers and racers looking for every advantage. A redesigned flexor has improved the step-in function of the binding and the Double Lock Slider operation has been made easier to allow for quick and easy adjustment of the binding position to match technique and conditions.
The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it's time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Fischer dealer