Features of GARRETT Z-Lynk Wireless System 1627100
- Transmitter and receiver with 1/4" headphone jack connector
- For use with ACE 400, ACE 400i, ACE 350, EuroACE, ACE 300, ACE 300i, ACE 250, ACE 200, ACE 200i, ACE 150, and GTI 2500
- Freedom - All the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector
- Lightning-fast speed - Near-zero delay from your detector to your headphones
- Versatility - Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones
- Frequency-Hopping Technology - Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices
- Extended Hunting Time - Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity
Product Info for GARRETT Z-Lynk Wireless System 1627100Enjoy the Freedom of Wireless Audio. It's easy to set up and go detecting, with no messy cables to get tangled in! 6 Times Faster Than Bluetooth!
It's easy to set up and go detecting, with no messy cables to get tangled in!
Lighting Fast Audio, Universal, Designed To Work With Most Detectors Brands. Frequency Hopping To Prevent Interference With Other Wireless Devices.
Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System includes:
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- 1/4" headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
Garrett's Z-Lynk Wireless System (1627100) offers all the benefits of using your favorite headphones, along with the freedom from being tethered to your metal detector.
Z-Lynk technology is designed for a near-zero delay from your detector to your headphones. The Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System operates with a 17-millisecond delay - six times faster than Bluetooth. This means you are hearing your target signal while the searchcoil is directly over the target, helping you to pinpoint and recover your targets more accurately.
Frequency-hopping technology creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and other wireless devices.
Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables easily attach to a laptop, your vehicle's USB port, or a phone charger?s USB power block. Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
GritrOutdoors.com is an authorized Garrett dealer
|Speed||17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz band frequency hopping|
|Environmental||Water resistant; do not submerge|
|WR-1 (receiver)||IP 52: protects against light rain|
|WT-1 (transmitter)||IP 64: protects against heavy rain|
|Battery type||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Charging||Micro-USB charging port (cables included)|
|Operating time||30 hours per charge (approx.)|
|Operating Temperature||-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, IC|
|Warranty||2 years, limited parts and labor|
|Includes||WT-1 Wireless Transmitter,
WR-1 Wireless Receiver With 1/4" Jack,
1/4" Jack to Micro USB Cable-Connects Detector to Transmitter,
Two (2) USB Charging Cables,