Features of Kenetrek Northern 13in Boots KE-3428-6K
- For absolute frigid weather
- Snug fit and comfort of a walking boot
- Comfort rated to -20 degrees
- Quilted three layer removable liner with 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- 3mm of wool felt
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation and 9mm of wool felt are sealed inside the rubber bottom
- Made in Thailand
- Men's whole sizes (5-15) medium width.Half sizes round up to the next whole size, women order 1-1 1/2 sizes smaller
Product Info for Kenetrek Northern 13in Boots KE-3428-6KSometimes, its colder than a deep freeze out there, but that's not going to stop you from manning a blind waiting for a giant Alberta Whitetail during the mid-November rut.
For when you have to be stationary or on the move in twenty below, you'll really appreciate our three layer (400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation) removable liner combined with 3mm wool felt, and our rubber bottom sandwiched with another 600 grams of Thinsulate and 9mm of wool felt underfoot.
The Northern features our famous K-Talon outsole with an open tread pattern, deep relief and specialized "K" lugs for multidimensional traction.
These boots allow you to stand on frozen tundra all day long when others are trapped inside only dreaming of adventure.
- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
- Snut-Fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support.
- Removable 6 mm thick three part liner quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation and 3mm of wool felt, plus an additional 600 gram Thinsulate in the rubber bottom and finally 9mm of wool felt underfoot.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- Custom Kenetrek K-Talon Outsole design has a deep and open tread design for serious grip and traction.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Kenetrek dealer