Features of TYROLIA Protector PR 13 GW SET Brakes P Ski Binding
- RX Toe with TRP System
- Full diagonal
- PowerRail; HR heel
- ISO: 5355A, 9523 GripWalk
- GripWalk - Accommodates all Alpine ski boots (ISO 5355 TYPE A) plus all GripWalk ski boots (ISO 23223 TYPE A)
- FHR - The Full Heel Release Technology delivers intelligent 180 degrees release both horizontally and vertically ensuring maximum safety in forward and backward twisting fall situations
- The Tyrolia Roller Pincer Toe System (TRP System) with its four rollers allows a 180 degrees release and exact centering of the ski boot
- The Tyrolia Anti-Friction Slider (AFS) provides not only secure boot release but also rapid and exact boot re-centering
- Stand height: 33,5 mm; DIN: 4 - 13
- Included Power Rail Base; Weight: 2370g
Product Info for TYROLIA Protector PR 13 GW SET Brakes P Ski Binding
The Tyrolia Protector PR 13 GW SET Brakes Ski Binding features Tyrolia's innovative Full Heel Release (FHR) technology and promises outstanding safety by significantly reducing release forces in forward and especially backward twisting falls. Thanks to the intelligent 180 degrees heel release, horizontal and vertical, the load on the knee is significantly reduced, ensuring safer skiing.
This leads to a significant reduction and mitigation of knee injuries. As the binding is based on Tyrolia's PowerRail technology, it works with all skis with a pre-mounted PR Base. In addition, the binding is GripWalk compatible and can be used with alpine and GripWalk ski boots. This binding innovation is for all piste skiers, whether young or old, beginner or advanced. In addition to the innovative Full Heel Release technology of the heel, the toe of the Protector binding offers all Tyrolia safety features, such as AFS, TRP toe system and Full Diagonal toe.
Thanks to included Power Rail Base, the Protector PR 13 GW SET can be mounted on all flat skis.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Tyrolia dealer