VORTEX Pro Binocular Adapter (TRA-BINDAP)
Features of VORTEX Pro Binocular Adapter TRA-BINDAP
- Allows you to quickly attach your binos to a tripod head resulting in more effective glassing through your binos
- The threaded stud attaches directly to your binos and is extremely low profile
- With the help of this adapter you can easily get your binos in and out of your bino harness when you're not using them on a tripod
- The perfect addition to any high magnification binoculars
- Manufacturer Highlights - Weighs 2.5 oz
- Can attach to almost any tripod head or quick release plate with 1/4" - 20 threads
- A two-part system that creates on seamless glassing experience
- The Pro Binocular Adapter combines an incredibly sleek form factor with a fast, stable mount to keep you on the move
Product Info for VORTEX Pro Binocular Adapter TRA-BINDAPThe Vortex Pro Binocular adapter is a must-have for anyone looking to attach their binos to a tripod. The threaded stud attaches directly to almost any set of binoculars and is extremely low profile to remain out of they when not in use. When attached to a quick-release plate using 1/4" - 20 threads the Pro Binocular Adapter is perfect for anyone who likes switching between binos and spotting scopes frequently. It can also thread directly to a tripod head that uses 1/4" - 20 threads if you like to ditch your spotting scope entirely and just bring higher magnification binoculars.
Our story has always started with you. Every time your heart skips a beat when you're glassing a mountain and that bull appears; every time you feel the adrenaline sizzle in your blood at a "Shooter ready?" call; every time you bring us along for range day; and every time you trust us with your life in the line of duty you're telling the story of what it means to belong to Vortex Nation.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Vortex dealer
|Includes Pro Bino Adapter Stud||Yes|
|Thread Compatibility||1/4" - 20|