WILLIAMS Western Precision Fiber Optic Muzzleloading Sight Set for CVA, Traditions, TC and Knight Mountaineer (604816)
Features of WILLIAMS Western Precision Muzzleloading Sight 604816
- Skeletonized front globe for enhanced low light visibility
- A non-magnified fiber optic insert with a single aiming point
- Paired with Williams peep sight
- Low profile globe design eliminates need for shims under rear sight
- CNC machined out of high-grade aluminum
- Designed to fit many of the modern round barrel in-line muzzleloaders
- Compatible with CVA rifles, Knight Mountaineer Models, Thompson-Center, Traditions
Product Info for WILLIAMS Western Precision Muzzleloading Sight 604816
The Western Precision Fiber Optic Muzzleloading Sight is based off from Williams best selling Western Precision Sight for long range muzzleloader hunting without the need for magnification but this comes as a fiber optic version. This fiber optic version sight comes with a drop in insert that fits securely within the front globe sight providing sight visibility to the last minutes of legal shooting light. Also the front globe sight has been newly re-designed, allowing for increased natural light to enhance the fiber optic rod. This will provide extremely low light visibility for all hunting and shooting scenarios.
This sight system is designed to fit many of the modern round barrel in-line muzzleloaders.
Knight Mountaineer Models
-Pursuit G4 Series
-Some Traditions rifles may use a metric screw
Other ROUND barrel in-line muzzle loaders with:
-Rear barrel diameters of .980" - 1.107", and
-Front barrel diameters of .800" - .894"
-Existing or ability to accept 6-48 or 8-40 screw holes.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Williams dealer