YONEX Astrox 100ZZ Kurenai 4U Badminton Racquet (AX100ZZKR4UG5)
Features of YONEX Astrox 100ZZ 4U Badminton Racquet AX100ZZKR4UG5
- Namd - revolutionary Graphite, greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber
- Nanometric - lightweight material that improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level
- Aero + Box Frame combines solid hitting feel and quick swing
- Square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings
- Single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern
- Rotational Generator System for counterbalanced weight distribution
- Solid Feel Core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact
- Hyper Slim Shaft is designed to slice through the air, generating speedy power
- Energy Boost CAP Plus maximizes shaft performance
- Built-in T-Joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control
Product Info for YONEX Astrox 100ZZ 4U Badminton Racquet AX100ZZKR4UG5
Featuring the slimmest shaft ever created by Yonex, the Astrox 100ZZ Badminton Racquet is able to slice through the air with reduced resistance. Most traditional rackets feature a hollow core within the racket shaft, however the Hyper Slim Shaft on the Astrox 100ZZ features a solid core graphite construction, providing extra resilience and greater power transfer.
The ever popular Isometric frame has also been tweaked to create an expanded sweet spot - 2.9% larger than previous models.
With attention paid to every detail, Yonex has even redisigned the cap at the top of the handle to reduce shaft twisting and increase flexibility. For those who like to place their thumb at the top of the grip whilst serving, the indent in the Energy Boost Cap also provides a comfortable and stable place for the thumb to sit.
By utilizing high quality Namd graphite throughout the shaft and frame, more flex is produced with a faster snapback, unleashing dramatic steep power. The material stays flexible even with increased swing speed, bending when swing speed increases and restoring its original hard shape at the end of the swing. The ability to bend even further and snap back rapidly, produces stronger shots and greater smash speeds.
GritrOutdoors is an authorized Yonex dealer
|Frame||HM Graphite / Namd / Tungsten / Black Micro Core / Nanometric|
|Shaft Composition||HM Graphite / Namd|
|Weight / Grip||4U (Avg. 83g) G5, 6|
|Stringing Advice||4U: 20-28 lbs|
|Recommended String||Control Players: AEROBITE BOOST
Hard Hitters: BG66 FORCE